Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: 26Week Maternity Photos

I'm lucky enough to name the amazing Jacqui from Miss J Media among my closest friends, which makes my access to awesome photography reasonably seamless.

I've been feeling big and bumpy, but not massive lately, so thought now was the time to get some maternity snaps done, before I refuse to get my gear off in front of a camera.
Here's the results:



Feeling Pretty - The dress was a gift and I just adore it!

B was so very, very happy to go the grope to protect my modesty
Trying very, very hard not to overbalance - lucky my thighs are like tree trunks!!
Jacqui works out of Shepparton in Country Victoria, and is so incredibly talented. You can find more of her work at her Facebook profile here.
For Wordless Wednesday, I'm linking up with Sakura Haruka, Twinkle in the Eye and My Little Drummer Boys. Join us?


7 comments: